Friday, May 21, 2010

Good fences

So what's the statute of limitations on a broken sprinkler head?

Apparently, according to my neighbors to the north, it's 24 hours.

Yesterday afternoon, the lady of the house to the north let me know my sprinkler head was leaking, and the water was invading into their property, into their apparently very porous garage area.

I'm only one freaking person. So I thought I'd address their freaky water issues this weekend.

I worked from home today, from 8 am to 5 pm. And right around 4 pm, I heard some rustling in my lawn's northerly regions.

My neighbors were all about getting close to my sprinkler head.

I say, go for it.

I had no freaking time until today to do a diagnostic on my sprinkler head. The sprinkler guy turned on the whole system no more than 72 hours ago, and I let him know I had an errant head. He told me what to do. I just need to get the damnable replacement head and replace the one that has issues.

Give me a freaking minute, I say.

I'm not the best neighbor. I fully admit that.

And I think the Wicked Witch of the North would agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment