Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Free Time: Keeping it short.

Not a whole bunch to report today, at least when it comes to my Free Time project. I do need to mention the completely cool generosity of my work cohorts, who have provided some great stuff for Myasia. But I'll go into that in more depth later.

Because when it comes to today, this moment is my first taste of free time.

I'm finally relaxing after a long day at work.

I made lists.*

I got a bit twisted when I tried to wrap my head around all the elements that need to be nicely bundled within the next week.

So I'm staying true to the writing every day part of this project. But there are no rules in this amorphous bloggy territory, so I can keep it short.

Which I'm going to do today.

*Please check back next week. I made lists today for a very cool reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment