Friday, January 14, 2011

Free Time starts again tomorrow. Today I kept it real.

There was no prospect of free time today.

I worked at my real job from 7 am to 4 pm. After work, I washed away the crust that had found its way onto the hardwood floors; footprint-shaped remnants from our last storm's runoff. I picked Logan up at Macy's. I applied a fresh coat of beauty to my face. In moments, we're heading to Phil and Christine's for dinner.

I did do a bit of diversionary work today, during my random moments of free time. It's a story I'm hesitant to tell, just in case I jinx it.

And tomorrow we pick up a queen sized bed with all the trimmings, all for free. Then we'll drop our latest treasure at the storage area.

Also, tomorrow I meet the woman I've heard so many good things about from Michelle.

Today I blended into the landscape of my real life. Tomorrow I'll connect a few dots during my free time.

This is the calm before the storm, I'm thinking. Or maybe I'm just hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment