Thursday, January 20, 2011

Free Time: Who knew?

Look at how I have no time to find graphic interests that are relatable to this entry.

Look at the lack of measurable Free Time content today.

Look at how my entries have become abbreviated.

It's because of the busy.

Tomorrow is the culmination of my Free Time experiment.

I chose 1/1/11 to start this project not only because it seemed like such a great day to begin anything, but also because January is a long month. January has 31 days. And I thought it would take a long month to complete what I set out to do.

Obviously, I proved myself wrong.

Because tomorrow, we're loading it all up and bringing it all over to Chantrice's new digs.

I'm so excited!!

Channel 9 will meet us at Chantrice's apartment complex tomorrow, at 3:30 pm. They're doing a follow-up story.

And as for what I really did today:

I touched base with Corey from 9 News, just to confirm the deets for tomorrow.

I did get a third truck.

And there's a new thing.

Channel 9 contacted me last week. I've been working on a segment that will air a week from today, at 8:10 am. It's about January retail furniture clearance sales.

So today, I did my research, and I sent all of what I found to my producer.

Again, I had so much fun!

Who knew? Who could predict that this would come of that?

I have no idea what will come of this. But for now, I'm enjoying what I'm doing. It can all go away tomorrow, and it won't decrease the value of this initial project.

So as for now, right this minute, my research for next week is done. I'm completely focused on tomorrow, and I'm excited.

I understand that good things are often accomplished with the help of many. This simple thing has become a barn-raising fun-fest. And all it's cost any of us is $45 and change for the storage unit, some gasoline, and a tiny chunk of our Free Time.

Who knew it would be so easy?

No comments:

Post a Comment